It’s a big week coming up, the first Magento Live Europe and the First Magento Conference as part of Adobe will be held Oct 8-10 in Barcelona.
Here at ITEGRATION we are really looking forward to it. Saturday I’ll leave the beautiful autumn (actually more like summer) weather here in Chapel Hill, NC to join my colleagues coming from Hungary & Austria. I’ll be joined by Adam, Marton, Ferenc, Thomas, and Tamas and the 6 of us are excited about the show, the content and a bit of sightseeing & great Spanish food!
As we were at Imagine in Las Vegas this year, ITEGRATION will be Silver Sponsors of Magento Live Europe.
We’ll be located at booth S32, close to the food and bar I’m told J. We’re hoping to meet many people and companies considering Magento or Magento 2 upgrades or just looking for a top-notch certified Magento Solution Partner in the EU.
Beyond the normal networking, we are also very excited about the keynotes sessions and breakout session.
Having polled the team a bit, here are some of the key sessions that jumped out to the team:
- Exceptional Ecommerce Experiences, Oct 9 – breakfast. You had me at breakfast, but the chance to have breakfast while hearing a panel discussion on creating great experiences for our clients, makes it all the more appealing. A group of us will be there for sure.
- Buckle up for Upgrades – morning of Oct 9…a session focused on case studies of businesses upgrading from Magento Open Source to Magento Commerce. Very interesting and relevant for our clients.
- Integrating Magento with Adobe’s Experience Cloud – afternoon of Oct 9/morning Oct 10th …again very relevant as we look to leverage the Adobe offerings for our clients.
- Magento Community Bulk API – One of Ferenc, our CTO’s, favorite topics, he’ll be there front & center.
- MVP on M2 commerce in 8 weeks, afternoon of Oct 10th – very interesting…I want to hear this case study.
That’s just a few, a lot of good sessions are scheduled and I’m happy we will have 6 people there to spread out and soak up as much knowledge and new ideas as possible to share with our full team and our clients.
And most importantly, Ww are very excited to hear more about what the Adobe acquisition means over the next few years. We’ll be at the partner summit and of course in the keynotes where we can’t wait hear from CEO Shantanu Narayen and Mark Lavelle about their vision.
Should be a great week in Barcelona! Stay tuned for a wrap up of the conference, next week. And if you are at the show next week, drop us a line or stop by our booth, we’d love to meet.